Jan 1, 2009

kN - Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me

As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
And things that have not occurred yet
And the things they don’t want to take responsibility forI’m sorry for the times I left you alone
I was in cinema and you were asleep
I’m sorry for the times that I had to go
I’m sorry for the fact that I did not know
That you were sitting in room just wishing we
Could talk to when it was about midnight
I’m sorry for the times I would neglect
I’m sorry for the times I disrespect

I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done
I’m sorry I’m not always there for my sons??
I’m sorry for the fact that I'm not aware
That you can’t sleep at night when I am not there
Because I am in the cinema like not everyday
Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my WHITE MONSTER

No comments: